Home Desperate Housewives S01E02
Post
Cancel

Desperate Housewives S01E02

Desperate Housewives S01E02


1–Previously on Desperate Housewives《绝望主妇》前情提要
2–If Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis,如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机
3–we’d have known.我们会发现的
4–She lives 50 feet away, for god’s sakes.她住的那么近
5–Gabby, the woman killed herself.加布 那个女人都已经自杀了
6–Something must have been going on.这事没这么简单
7–Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass.每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁股
8–I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.去年我从他那赚了二十万
9–If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏
10–Why aren’t you happy?那你为什么不开心
11–Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.看来我得到的都不是真正想要的
12–What’s that?那是什么
13–It’s a letter addressed to Mary Alice.一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信
14–[我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人]
15–Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do?玛丽·艾莉丝 你做了什么
16–An odd thing happens when we die.人死后会发生一件很有趣的事
17–Our senses vanish.几种感官相继消失
18–Taste, touch, smell, and sound 味觉 触觉 嗅觉和听觉
19–become a distant memory,都成了遥远的记忆
20–but our sight –除了视觉
21–ah, our sight expands,我们的视野反而开阔许多
22–and we can suddenly see the world 我们能把曾身处的世界
23–we’ve left behind so clearly.看得很清楚
24–Of course, most of what’s visible to the dead 当然 逝者所能看到的东西
25–could also be seen by the living,生者也能看见
26–if they’d only take the time to look.只要他们肯花时间
27–Like my friend Gabrielle.比如我朋友加布丽尔
28–I should have seen how unhappy she was,我早该看见她有多不开心
29–but I didn’t.但我没有
30–I only saw her clothes from Paris…我只看见她那些巴黎定制的时装
31–and her platinum jewelry…那些铂金珠宝
32–and her brand-new diamond watch.和崭新的钻石表
33–Had I looked closer,如果我仔细观察
34–I’d have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman 我会看见加布丽尔是一个溺水的女人
35–desperately in search of a life raft.急切地寻找着救生筏
36–Luckily for her, she found one.幸运的是 她找到一个
37–Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener 加布丽尔只是让年轻的园丁
38–as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement.给她的生活添点色彩
39–But now she was about to discover 不过她马上就会发现
40–just how exciting her life could get.她的生活会如此多姿多彩
41–Damn it.该死
42–Come on, come on, come on! Hurry up! Let’s go!快点快点 赶紧 过来
43–Where are the rest of my clothes?我别的衣服呢
44–I’ll find them. Just get out.我来找 赶紧出去
45–Where?从哪
46— Out the window. - What?-窗户 -什么
47–Go, go, go, go, go!快点快点
48–Hi, honey. You’re home early.亲爱的 你今天真早
49–My meeting got canceled.我的会议取消了
50–Didn’t you take a shower this morning?你早上不是洗了澡吗
51–I, uh, I just finished a workout.我刚运动了一会
52–Where’s John?约翰在哪
53–John?约翰
54–Yeah. That’s his truck out front.他的推车停在外边呢
55–Gabrielle was panicked.加布丽尔很惊慌
56–She knew if her husband discovered her secret,她知道如果她丈夫发现了她的秘密
57–she would feel the full force of his wrath.她能想象他暴怒的样子
58–Hey, Mr. Solis.索利斯先生
59–Hey, John, take care of that ficus yet?约翰 那颗榕树弄好了没
60— I’ll get to it as soon as I’m done here. - All right.-我把这做完了就去 -很好
61–But she was quickly reminded that…不过她马上想到
62–What Carlos couldn’t see…只要没被卡洛斯发现
63–Yeah, sure. No problem.当然 没问题
64–couldn’t hurt her.一切都会安然无恙
65–The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered,紫藤郡平静的表面已经被打破
66–first by my suicide…首先是我自杀
67–and then by the discovery of a note among my belongings 然后是我遗物中的纸条被发现
68–that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act.暗示我自杀的原因很可疑
69–My friends gathered to discuss its implications.我的朋友们聚在一起探讨它的含义
70–I think we should give it to Paul.我觉得我们应该把这个给保罗
71–He’s still mourning, Susan.他还在悲痛中 苏珊
72–He’ll probably freak out.他会吓坏的
73–It doesn’t matter. She was his wife.这不是关键 她是他妻子
74–He deserves to have all the facts.他应该知道事情的真相
75–Well, we could do it gently.我们可以说的随意点
76–We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry.比如在闲聊的时候告诉他
77–That would be fun.真有意思
78–“Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself”保罗 我们发现你老婆自杀
79–over some deep, dark secret.是因为她有不可告人的秘密
80–Another bear claw?”还要些熊爪糕吗”
81–We could always call the police.我们可以报警
82–Maybe it’s just some sort of sick joke.可能只是个变态玩笑
83–Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste.如果这是个玩笑 那也太低级了
84–No, this was serious. I know it was.不 我敢肯定这是认真的
85–We got to find out what was going on.我们得弄明白到底发生了什么
86–Let’s say we do.就算弄明白了
87–There’s a chance we’re not going to like what we find.也可能不是我们想要的结果
88–Well, isn’t it worse to be in the dark?总比一头雾水的好
89–I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things.想着她也许做了什么可怕的事情
90–It’s the age-old question, isn’t it?又回到老问题上了
91–How much do we really want to know about our neighbors?我们对邻居到底有多好奇
92–My friends were right to be concerned.朋友们的担心是对的
93–They knew that every family has its secrets,她们知道每个家庭都有秘密
94–and as my son and husband could have told them,我儿子和丈夫的经验是
95–you need to think carefully before digging them up.挖出这些秘密前得反复斟酌
96–After talking for hours,讨论了数小时之后
97–my friends still hadn’t agreed on 我的朋友们还是不知道
98–what to do with the note.该如何处理这张纸条
99–So they decided to talk about it in the morning 她们决定先睡个好觉
100–after a good night’s rest.早上再来讨论
101–But no one could fall sleep that night.不过那天晚上没人能睡得着
102–They each kept thinking of my suicide 她们都猜测我自杀的原因
103–and how terribly alone I must have felt.以及我曾经历过的孤独
104–You see, loneliness was something 孤独这东西
105–my friends understood all too well.她们再熟悉不过了
106–It’s okay. I’m up.没关系 我醒着
107–Good.很好
108–I have a question for you.我有一个问题想问你
109–OK.好吧
110–Do you remember when you proposed?你还记得你求婚的时候吗
111–For god’s sake –我的天
112–We sat on Skyline Drive and drank a bottle of apple wine,我们在长空大道喝着苹果酒
113–and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said,喝完你突然对我说
114–“if you marry me, Bree Mason,”如果你嫁给我 布里·梅森
115–I promise to love you for the rest of my life.”我保证会爱你一辈子”
116–And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant,尽管那时我已经和泰·格兰特订婚了
117–and even though my father didn’t like you,尽管我父亲并不喜欢你
118–I said yes.我也同意了
119–That was a long time ago.那是很久以前的事了
120–You’re going to cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer,你得取消和离婚律师的会面
121–and we’re going to find ourselves a marriage counselor.我们去找一个婚姻顾问
122— Bree… - You promised.-布里 -你保证过的
123–All right.好吧
124–Good. I’m going to go, uh, make myself some warm milk.很好 我去热点牛奶
125–Would you like something to drink?你要喝点什么吗
126–Anything but apple wine.只要不是苹果酒就行
127–Susan awoke that night alone and parched,苏珊那晚孤独地醒着 很口渴
128–but as she gazed out her window,她注视着窗户外面
129–she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quinch her thirst.看见了一大杯能解渴的水
130–“Dear diary, Mike doesn’t even know I’m alive.”“亲爱的日记 麦克都不知道我的存在”
131–Shut up.闭嘴
132–If you want to date him, you’re going to have to ask him out.想跟他约会 得主动约他
133–I keep hoping he’ll ask me out.我一直希望他能来约我
134–How’s that going?结果呢
135–Shouldn’t you be making brownies 你该给你的小朋友们做
136–for your nerdy friends?巧克力蛋糕了吧
137–I can’t find the measuring cup. Have you seen it?我找不到量杯 你见到了吗
138–The measuring cup?量杯
139–Yeah.是啊
140–I – well, it’s – it’s got to be here somewhere.肯定就在附近
141–Just keep looking.再找找看
142–I know you’re awake.我知道你醒着
143–I know you’re a jerk.我知道你是个混蛋
144–Dinner with Tanaka ran long. I’m sorry.和塔纳卡的晚餐时间有点长 我很抱歉
145–You know, Carlos, I didn’t marry you 卡洛斯 我跟你结婚并不是为了
146–so I could have dinner by myself six times a week.一周有六天都是自己单独吃晚餐
147–You know how bored I was today?你知道我今天有多无聊吗
148–I came this close to actually cleaning the house.我就差这么点就要自己打扫房子了
149–Don’t be that way. I got you a gift.别这样 我给你买礼物了
150–Nope. No, no, no, no.不行 不不
151–You’re not going to buy your way out of this one.你这次可不能这么轻易打发我
152–It’s a good gift.是个好礼物哦
153–Is that white gold?是白金的吗
154–Yeah. Put it on…是 把这戴上
155–and then make love to me.然后跟我做爱
156–I’m not in the mood.没心情
157–But we could stay up and talk.不过我们可以聊聊天
158–When a man buys a woman expensive jewelry,当男人送女人如此昂贵的珠宝
159–there are many things he may want in return, for future reference,想得到的回报
160–conversation ain’t one of them.绝对不是聊天
161— Hey, that was a joke. - Yeah, right.-我在开玩笑呢 -是啊
162— What the hell is wrong with you? - Let go of me.-你到底怎么回事 -放开我
163–Hey, you’ve been acting like a nightmare for a month. What’s wrong?你这个月一直很奇怪 怎 么了
164–I can’t fix it unless you tell me.你得告诉我才能解决
165–It’s not exciting anymore, Carlos.没有激情了 卡洛斯
166–So what am I supposed to do?那我应该怎么做
167–I don’t know.我不知道
168–Be the way you used to be.像你以前那样
169–Surprise me. Take my breath away.给我惊喜 让我激动
170–Okay.好的
171–Okay.好的
172—Hey, Susan. - Mike.-嘿 苏珊 -麦克
173–What’s wrong?怎么了
174–I didn’t realize anybody was going to be out here.我没想到外面会有人
175–I just sort of rolled out of bed.我刚从床上爬起来
176–I’m sure you look fine.你看起来很好
177–Oh, Bongo, stop.邦戈 别叫
178–Sorry, uh… he scares easy.抱歉 他很容易受惊吓
179–No, it– it’s fine. I-I get it.没关系 我懂
180–I didn’t mean to disturb you.没想到会打扰你
181–I’ll see you later.待会见
182–Do you want to have dinner with me?你想和我一起吃晚饭吗
183–Just the two of us?就我们俩
184–Well… and Julie.还有朱莉
185–It’s a thing we do when somebody new moves into the neighborhood,有新邻居搬进来的时候我 们就会这样
186–we invite them over for a home-cooked meal.邀请他们来家里吃饭
187–Sort of a tradition.算是种传统吧
188–I thought you were a lousy cook.我记得你说你厨艺很烂
189–Well, I order take-out.我可以叫外卖
190–You invite ‘em for home-cooking and give ‘em take-out?用外卖招待请来的客人吗
191–Yeah, ah, it’s sort of a new tradition.这是一种新传统
192–I’m working out the kinks.我突发奇想的
193–I’ll tell you what. How about I cook?这样吧 我来做饭
194–You guys come over to my place.你们来我家吃饭
195–Oh, great.太好了
196— Friday night at six? - I’ll be there.-周五晚上六点 -我一定准时到
197–Right. Come on.好的 走吧
198–Bye, Bongo.拜拜 邦戈
199–Julie! Mike Delfino just invited us 朱莉 麦克·德尔非诺邀请
200–to dinner Friday night.我们周五去吃晚饭
201–He did? Cool.是吗 太好了
202–But only I’m going because you’re 但是只有我去
203–gonna come down with something serious 因为你生重病
204–that requires bed rest and fluids.需要卧床休息打吊瓶
205–Julie was glad Susan was rekindling her love life.朱莉很高兴苏珊重新开始她的爱情生活
206–Of course, she was unaware of her 当然 她还不知道
207–mother’s recent track record with fire.她妈妈的纵火行为
208–It’s all gone. Everything my ex-husband 都没了 我前夫多年的辛苦
209–worked for all those years, gone.全都没了
210–Don’t worry about clothing.别担心衣服
211–I already started a collection from the neighborhood.我已经去邻居那募集了一些
212–What? I don’t want to wear other people’s old crap.什么 我可不想穿别人的旧衣服
213–Edie, you can be homeless or ungracious.伊迪你可以无家可归 也可以衣着寒酸
214–You really can’t afford to be both.但是两者兼备可够你受的
215–That reminds me. My insurance check still hasn’t come yet.这倒提醒我了 我保险的支票还没 到呢
216–Could I stay with you a few more weeks?我能跟你多住几周吗
217–Of course. What kind of christian would I be 当然没问题 如果我连个落难的朋友
218–if I denied shelter to a friend in need?都不帮助 还算什么基督徒
219–Oh, look. Here’s something we can salvage.看 还有些东西可以变废为宝
220–Your measuring cup.你的量杯
221–We can scrape of the burnt part and 只需擦掉烧焦的部分
222–it’ll look good as new.它就会焕然一新
223–That’s not my cup. Mine was plastic.那不是我的 我的是塑料的
224–Well, how did it get in here?那它怎么在这里
225–I don’t know. Who cares?不知道 管它呢
226–Now, would you put that down and start looking for jewelry?能把那玩意放下然后帮我找找珠宝吗
227–Dr. Albert Goldfine was the most accomplished 艾伯特·高德芬博士是城里
228–marriage counselor in the city.最有名的婚姻顾问
229–He had dealt with problems ranging from substance abuse…他处理过无数起婚姻问题 从吸毒
230–…to infidelity…到婚外情
231–…to domestic violence.还有家庭暴力
232–Yes, Dr. Goldfine thought he had seen it all.高德芬博士以为他对婚姻了如指掌
233–And then he met the Van de Kamps.直到他遇见范德坎普夫妇
234–Hi. I’m Bree. And this is my husband Rex.你好 我是布里 这是我丈夫雷克斯
235–And I brought you some homemade potpourri.我给你带了一些自制的香包
236–The answer is yes.你想得没错
237–You’re about to make a fortune off us.你要从我们身上赚大钱了
238— Ah, get off! - Boys!-走开 -孩子们
239–Guys, I’m begging you.孩子们 拜托
240–Sit in your seats.乖乖坐好
241–I’m not gonna tell you again. Buckle up.我不想重复 系上安全带
242–I mean it, so help me…我说真的
243–Oh, shoot. Crap!该死
244–I was playing with it first!是我先玩的
245–License and registration, please.请出示驾驶证和车辆登记证
246–Ma’am, you know why I pulled you over?夫人 知道我为什么拦你吗
247–I have a theory.我知道
248–The kids should be sitting wearing seat belts.这些小家伙应该坐好系上安全带
249–I yelled at them. They never listen. It’s very frustrating.我告诉他们不要 他们不听 没办法
250–You have to find a way to control them.你应该好好管管他们
251–After all, that’s your job.毕竟 这是你的分内事
252–Though he’d been a policeman for six years,尽管他已经做了六年的警察
253–officer Hayes had never found himself 海耶斯警官却不知道这次
254–in a truly dangerous situation.他将身处险境
255–Then again, he had never before told 他以前从来没告诉过一个女人
256–a woman how to raise her children.该如何去管教孩子
257–Are you saying I’m a bad mother?你说我是一个失败的母亲
258–Get back in your car, please.夫人请回到车里去
259–I have no help. My husband’s always away on business.我没有办法 我的丈夫总在外忙生意
260–I’m gonna have to ask you to step back now.我必须警告你马上回到车里
261–My babysitter joined the witness relocation program.我的保姆不干了
262–I haven’t slept through the night…我已经有六年
263–…in six years - Ma’am.没睡过好觉了 -夫人
264–And for you to stand there and judge me…你还在这里对我指手画脚
265–Ok. I’m not gonna give you a ticket.我不给你开罚单了
266–I’m just gonna let you off with a warning.只给你一个警告
267–I accept your apology.我接受你的道歉
268–Mom! He’s kicking me again!妈妈 他又踢我
269–Buckle up.系上安全带
270— Mrs. Solis. - Hello, Jonathan.-索利斯夫人 -你好乔纳森
271–Well, this is my room. Sorry about the mess.这是我房间 抱歉很乱
272–Oh, uh, don’t worry about it.没关系
273–You just missed my mom.我妈妈刚刚离开
274–On friday,she coaches my sister’s soccer team.周五她要给我妹妹的足球队当教练
275–Yes, I heard that.我听说了
276–John, we need to talk about what happened the other day.约翰我们得谈谈前几天发生的事
277–Mr. Solis isn’t catching on, is he?索利斯怀疑你了吗
278–No, no, he doesn’t have a clue, god love him.没有 他没有证据
279–It’s just I was thinking that when you come over to garden,我觉得你在花园里的时候
280–you might actually have to garden.应该做点园艺活了
281–Great, you’re breaking up with me.你是想跟我分手
282–In my own bedroom.还在我的卧室里
283–No, no. I’m not dumping you.不 没有 我没想甩你
284–Lately, you’ve been the only thing keeping me going.这几天 只有你能让我开心
285–But we can’t do it at my house anymore.但是我们不能在我家做爱了
286–Oh, so then, where do you want to do it?那么 你想在哪里
287–Well, what time does your mom get back from soccer practise?你妈妈什么时候从足球比赛回来
288–Mrs. Solis!索利斯夫人
289–Better hurry. We don’t have much time.最好快点 时间可不多
290–And so there’s just the four of us.我们家有四口人
291–Myolderson,Andrew,is 16,Danielleis 15 and…大儿子安德鲁 16 岁 丹妮尔 15 岁
292–I don’t need to see pictures. Bree,布里我不用看照片
293–you’ve spent most of the hour 你大部分时间
294–engaging in small talk.都在说些题外话
295— Oh, have I ? - Yes.-是吗 -没错
296–Rex has been very vocal about his issues.雷克斯对他的问题畅所欲言
297–Don’t you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage?你不想谈谈你对你婚姻的感受吗
298–Um, doc…博士
299–This is the thing you got to know about Bree.你必须了解布里这点
300–She doesn’t like to talk about her feelings.她不愿意谈她的感受
301–To be honest, it’s hard to know if she has any.实话说 很难知道她有没有感情
302–Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy?她会生气 暴怒 或者狂喜吗
303–Who knows?没人见过
304–She’s always pleasant, and I can’t 她总是表现的很开心
305–tell you how annoying that is.你不知道我有多讨厌这点
306–Whatever she feels, it’s so far below the surface,她把情感都藏在心里
307–no one can see it.没人能知道
308–I feel like she’s using all these…我觉得她一直在用这些
309–Bree?布里
310— Bree? - What? I’m sorry.-布里 -怎么了 抱歉
311–Would you like to respond to what Rex just said?你愿意谈谈刚才雷克斯说的吗
312— Oh, um… - Is there some truth there?-哦 -他说的都是真的吗
313–Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally?你在用家务活掩盖你的情感吗
314–Of course not!当然不是
315–This is great. I got tons of homework tonight.真棒 我今天有很多作业
316–It’s easy to concentrate after sex.做爱以后注意力会很集中
317–I’m glad I could help.很高兴能帮上忙
318–Education’s very important.教育很重要
319–Oh, I got something for you.我有东西给你
320–I was gonna give it to you next time I 我本来打算下次
321–mowed your lawn, but since you’re here.去修剪草坪时候给你 既然你来了
322— Oh, it’s a rose. - It’s not just any rose.-玫瑰 -它不是普通的玫瑰
323–Look at all the petals. There’s no flaws.看这些花瓣 没有瑕疵
324— It’s perfect. - Oh, John.-它很完美 -约翰
325–Just like you.就像你一样
326–The truth hit her like a thunderbolt.事实像雷电一样击中了她
327–I spent days looking for just the right one.我找这样的花很久了
328–I finally found it.终于找到了
329–For John,对于约翰来说
330–this was no longer a meaningless little affair.这已经不是简单的风流事了
331–Gabrielle could now clearly see 加布丽尔明显地看出来
332–he was falling in love with her.他已经爱上她了
333–It’s just beautiful.太美了
334–I… I got to go.我得走了
335–Goodbye.再见
336–Hey, you. What are we having?你都买什么了
337–I talked to Julie and she suggested rib-eye steaks.我问过朱莉了 她建议做肋排
338— She said that’s your favorite. - I love my steak.-她说那是她的最爱 -我喜欢吃排骨
339–Hi, Mike.麦克好啊
340–Susan.苏珊
341–Edie.伊迪
342–I’m sorry about your house. How you holding up?你房子的事情我很遗憾 还好吗
343–All right, I guess. Oh, is somebody having a party?还行吧 有人要办派对吗
344–No, Susan’s just throwing me 不是 苏珊邀请我
345–a traditional welcome dinner.参加传统迎新邻居晚餐
346–Only I’m cooking. And having it at my house.我负责做饭 就在我家
347–Traditional? Hm! I didn’t get one.传统晚餐 我怎么不知道
348–Oh, it’s a new tradition.是个新传统
349–It won’t be anything fancy. Just a little home cooking.不会有什么新奇的东西 就是在家吃
350–Mm. That sounds so good.听起来不错嘛
351–Susan suddenly had an awful 苏珊突然觉得
352–feling in the pit of her stomach.胃里有种不舒服的感觉
353–I’ve been having nothing but fast food lately.我最近一直在吃快餐
354–As if she was watching an accident in slow motion.她就好像在看一场事故的慢镜头
355–She knew it would happen, but was powerless to stop it.眼睁睁看着一切发生 却无力阻止
356–Edie, would you like to join us for dinner?伊迪 你愿意一块来吗
357–Oh, that’s so sweet. No, I don’t 那真好 哦 不行
358–want to intrude. Three’s a crowd.我可不想做电灯泡
359–No, it’s not like that. I mean, Susan’s bringing Julie.不是你想的那样 朱莉也会来
360–It’s not like that. The more the merrier.不是那样的 人越多越热闹
361— Well, this’ll be fun. - All right. Tomorrow night.-那挺好的 -好 明晚见
362— We’ll eat at six. - Great.-六点开饭 -好极了
363— Oh, and Susan… - Yeah?-对了苏珊 -什么事
364–This’ll make up for the dinner that you never threw me.这次就算你弥补欠我的那顿饭了
365–Right.是啊
366–Ta-ta.拜拜
367–Should I have told her we were having steak.我应该告诉她我们会吃肋排吗
368–She’s not a vegetarian or something?她看起来像是素食者什么的
369–Oh, no.不用
370–No, Edie’s definitely a carnivore.伊迪绝对是个肉食者[暗指伊迪风流成性]
371–Here’s, um…这些是
372–Here’s what I pulled for Edie.这些是我为伊迪准备的
373–Most of the clothes aren’t that stylish.大部分衣服都不太时髦
374–Don’t worry about it. Edie’s a beggar now,别担心 伊迪现在什么都没了
375–which means she can’t be a chooser.她没资格挑三拣四的
376–Of course, we don’t have to add salt to the wound.当然 我们也不能雪上加霜
377–Listen, I was just getting dinner ready…我要去准备晚餐了
378–Say no more. I’ll get out of your hair.不用招呼我 我就不打扰你了
379–No, no.客气
380–By the way, was that you I saw getting pulled 对了 那天我看到有人被警察拦下
381–over by a policeman?是你吗
382–Yeah, the boys were acting up in the car,是的 孩子们在车里捣乱
383–I couldn’t get them to sit down.我没法让他们乖乖坐下来
384–Young boys can be so willful.小孩子们就是这么任性的
385–I try everything.我用尽了办法
386–I scream. I threaten. I reason.我向他们大吼 威胁 讲道理
387–I beg. Nothing works.甚至哀求 通通不管用
388–I don’t know if it’s because 我不知道是不是
389–they’re too young and they don’t understand,因为他们太小了根本就不懂
390–or if they’re just getting some perverse joy out of testing me.还是他们以挑衅我取乐
391–My mother used to have the worst time with me in the car,我妈妈也曾因我在车上捣乱头疼
392–so one time when I was acting up,有一回我再次捣乱的时候
393–she stopped and left me on the side of the road,她停下车 把我扔在路边
394–and she drove off.然后就自己开车走了
395–You’re kidding?开玩笑吧
396–Oh, she came back immediately,当然 她很快就回来了
397–but I never misbehaved in the car again.但从此我在车上就乖乖听话了
398–You should try that.你应该试试
399–Mrs. Huber, I could never leave 胡博太太 我永远不会
400–my kids by the side of the road.把我的孩子们丢在路边的
401–When it comes to discipline,当惩罚不管用的时候
402–sometimes you must be creative.你就得想想别的法子
403–My mother knew that. Smart lady.我母亲深知这点 她是个聪明的女人
404–Of course, she’s in a home now.当然 她现在已经不在了
405–And her mind has just turned to mush.但她的点子确实很管用
406–Well, like I said, I should go back and get dinner ready.差点忘了 我要回去准备晚餐了
407–Oh, right, well… Goodbye.是啊 再见
408–Goodbye.再见
409–Susan, have you been able to find old clothes for Edie?苏珊 你能给伊迪找些旧衣服吗
410–She has nothing to wear.她没衣服穿了
411–I thought that was the look she was going for.那不正如她所愿了
412–Oh, Susan, Edie may be trash,苏珊 伊迪可能确实不怎么样
413–but she’s still a human being.但她好歹也是个人啊
414–[我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人]
415–Zach, is your dad home? I need to talk to him.扎克 你爸爸在家吗 我想和他谈谈
416–Hey, Paul, I hope I’m not interrupting.保罗 希望我没打扰你
417–Actually, I was getting ready to go somewhere.事实上 我正要出门
418–I just wanted to come by and say hello,我就是过来打个招呼
419–you know, see how you guys are doing.看看你们好不好
420–We’re trying to move on. It’s been pretty tough.我们是想让这事过去 但这太难了
421–I can only imagine.我能想象那种感觉
422–Not knowing why Mary Alice…不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝
423— Why what? - Why she did it.-什么为什么 -为什么她自杀
424— Oh. Here, let me help you. - I’ve got it. I’ve got it.-小心 我来帮你 -我自己来 我能搬动
425–I’m sorry if I upset you.如果让你伤心了我很抱歉
426–Can I be frank?我能坦率点吗
427–Of course.当然可以
428–I don’t care what her reasons were.我不在乎她自杀的原因是什么
429–Maybe she was depressed, maybe she was bored.可能她很沮丧 可能她觉得很无聊
430–It doesn’t matter.都不重要
431–She abandoned her husband and her son 但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子
432–and I’ll never forgive her.我永远不会原谅她
433–As I watched Susan, I couldn’t help feeling sorry for her.当我看着苏珊 我觉得很抱歉
434–She wanted so much to know why I did it.她是如此的想要弄明白真相
435–Why I killed myself.为什么我要自杀
436–It’s not enough to want the truth.但仅仅想知道真相还远远不够
437–You must know where to look for it.你必须知道如何去找
438–And the truth is elusive 但真相是难以琢磨的
439–because it knows where to hide.因为它知道如何隐藏自己
440–Hello, Julie, I talked to your mom 朱莉 你好 我跟你妈妈说过
441–about donating some clothes for Edie.捐点衣服给伊迪的事情
442–She’s at Mrs. Van De Kamp’s,她在范德坎普太太家
443–but I’ll see if she left some stuff upstairs.我上楼看看她有没有留下什么
444–Oh, Julie, I-I was, um, just admiring your new measuring cup.朱莉 我只是在看你们的新量杯
445— Yeah, we’ve lost ours. - Really?-我们之前的那个丢了 -是吗
446–So I couldn’t find the clothes. Sorry.我没找到什么衣服 不好意思
447–That’s ok.没关系
448–If you want me to keep looking.你希望我再找找吗
449–No. You’ve done more than enough.不用 你做的已经够多了
450–Truly.真的
451–Bree. Rex just called. He won’t be able to meet you here today.布里 雷克斯刚刚电话来说他今 天不能来了
452–Apparently, there was an emergency at the hospital.可能是医院出了一些紧急事件
453–Oh, well, I wish he’d called me.我希望他是给我打的电话
454–He suggested perhaps you’d like to meet with me by yourself.他建议你或许可以自己先跟我谈 谈
455–You’ve been very quiet in our joint sessions.在我们的会面中你一直说的很少
456–What?什么
457–Oh, oh, oh, no, thank you.哦 不不 谢谢你
458–I have some things I need to do today.我今天还有别的事
459— Are you sure? - Uh, yeah, I’m sure.-你确定吗 -是 我确定
460–Ok.好的
461–Dr. Goldfine, there is something you can do for me.高德芬博士 有一件事你可以帮我
462— What’s that? - Take off your coat.-什么事 -把你的外套脱下来
463–So you’re taking Julie on your dinner date with Mike?所以你得带上朱莉和麦克共进晚餐
464–Well, if Edie’s gonna be there,是的 如果伊迪也在那的话
465–I’ll need emotional support.我需要一些精神支持
466–I can’t believe she wormed her way in.我真不敢相信她插手了
467–How did you let her do that?你就让她这么做了吗
468–I don’t know. I was going to take her out at the knees,我不知道 我正要把她踢开
469–but it all happened so fast.但事情发生的太快了
470–Well, you know what you need to do.你知道你要怎么做吗
471–You need to get there early,你要尽早到那里
472–spend a little time with Mike before the little barracuda gets there.在那个女人来之前跟麦克多 待一会
473–That’s a good idea. Edie will get there at 5:45,好主意 伊迪五点四十五分到那
474–which means her breasts will arrive at 5:30,那意味着她会猴急的五点半就到
475–so I should shoot for 5:00.那我应该五点就出现
476–That a girl.这才对
477–I’m just going to take these upstairs.我把这些东西拿上楼
478–I’m going to keep my one little bag and go home.我就拿这个小袋子回家了
479–That is a beautiful rose. Where did you get it?这玫瑰真漂亮 你从哪弄来的
480–Oh, John gave it to me.约翰送我的
481–John… your gardener, he gave you a rose?约翰 你的园丁 他送你玫瑰
482–Yes… I am having some new bushes planted outside,是的 我在外面弄了一块新的花园
483–and he gave me that as a color palette.他就给了我这个来做些点缀
484–Ok.好吧
485–Sure is beautiful, isn’t it?这花真是太美了 对吧
486–Yes, it is.是的 真的很美
487–I’m sure Freud would not approve of this.我确定弗洛伊德不会赞成这个的
488–Oh, who cares what he thinks?谁管弗洛伊德怎么想
489–I took psychology in college.我大学时学过心理学
490–We learned all about Freud.我们学的全是弗洛伊德
491–A miserable human being.一个可悲的人
492–What makes you say that?你为什么会这么说
493–Think about it.想想看
494–He grew up in the late 1800s.他生活在十八世纪晚期
495–There were no appliances back then.那时候还没有任何电器
496–His mother had to do everything by hand,他母亲不得不亲手做每一件事情
497–just backbreaking work from sun up to sundown.忙忙碌碌从早到晚
498–Not to mention the countless 更别提她为了照顾好她的家庭
499–other sacrifices she had to make 而做出的其他那些
500–to take care of her family, and what does he do?难以衡量的牺牲 而当时他在做什么
501–He becomes famous peddling a theory 他发表了一种广为人知的理论
502–that the problems of most adults 而这种理论就是 绝大多数成年人的问题
503–can be traced back to 都可以归结到他们母亲做过的
504–something awful their mother has done.某些可怕的事情上去
505–She must’ve felt so betrayed.他母亲一定很难受
506–He saw how hard she worked.他看到了她有多么辛苦
507–He saw what she did for him.也看到了她为他所做的一切
508–Did he even ever think to say thank you?他曾想过要对她说谢谢吗
509–I doubt it.我很怀疑
510–There you go.缝好了
511–Just so you know, many of Freud’s 你要知道 弗洛伊德的很多理论
512–theories have been discredited.都倍受怀疑和争议
513–Good.很好
514–Boys, I am not gonna tell you again. Sit.小子们 我再说最后一次 坐下
515–I mean it. I am serious.我认真的
516–You guys are gonna be in so much trouble 如果你们再不坐下
517–if you don’t sit back in those seats.就会有大麻烦了
518–For the first time,勒奈特第一次发现
519–Lynette could see this was not the innocent play of children.这不仅仅是小孩们的游戏了
520–She was being challenged.他们在挑战她的极限
521–So she decided it was time to get creative.所以她决定是时候要用点办法了
522–Out! Can’t behave,出来 我警告过
523–you heard me, you cannot ride.不听话就不能坐车了
524–You, out, move it.你 出来 快点
525–Where is she going?她要去哪
526–Ok. Mommy’s a genius.妈妈是个天才
527–Five, six, all right.五 六 好了
528–Uh, mommy’ll be right back.妈妈很快就回来
529–Boys? Boys?孩子们 孩子们
530–Boys?!宝贝们
531–Porter! Preston! Parker!波特 普雷斯顿 帕克
532–If you’re hiding, you’ve got to stop now,如果你们藏起来了 赶紧给我出来
533–cause mommy doesn’t think it’s funny!妈妈觉得一点都不好玩
534–Oh! excuse me.哦 不好意思
535–I’m sorry. I’m looking for my boys.对不起 我在找我的孩子
536–Three boys with red hair. Have you seen them?三个红色头发的男孩 你看见他们了吗
537–Yeah. I also saw you drive away and leave them.当然 我还看见你把他们扔下自己开车走了
538–I know. I was just trying to scare them into behaving.我只是想吓唬一下好让他们乖一点
539–Did you see where they went?你看到他们去哪了吗
540–Yeah, they’re in my kitchen.他们在我厨房里
541–Listen, it seems to me that you 听着 在我看来
542–have some anger management issues.你在情绪控制上有些问题
543–I have four kids under six.我有四个不到六岁的孩子
544–I absolutely have anger management issues.我当然得好好控制情绪
545–I think you need to talk to somebody 我觉得你需要找人谈谈
546–because abandoning your children…因为你居然遗弃了自己的孩子
547–I didn’t abandon them. I came back.我没有遗弃他们 我回来了
548–I’m just saying it’s not normal.我是说 这可不是件寻常小事
549–My kids aren’t normal 我的孩子们本来就不寻常
550–and now I don’t have time for this, lady, so –而且女士我现在真的没时间谈这个
551–Boys, get out here.孩子们 出来
552–I don’t think they should go anywhere 除非你冷静下来
553–until you calm down.不然我不会让他们出来的
554— Get in the car. - She’s got cookies.-上车 -她给了我们饼干
555— Bring them, we’re leaving. - Stay put.-带上它们 我们要走了 -不许动
556— I don’t think so. Oh! - Listen, lady…-我不同意 -听着 女士
557— Leave my mommy alone. - Let go of me.-别碰我妈妈 -让我过去
558— What’s the matter with you? - Son of bi… Ah!-你有什么神经病 -婊 噢
559— Run, boys, run! - Come on!-快跑 孩子们 跑 -快
560— Oh, crap. - Get back here.-糟了 -给我回来
561–Boys, you’re gonna need to put on your…孩子们 你们需要系好
562–Get back or I’m gonna call social services.给我回来 我要叫保安了
563–Oh, my god! Carlos, what have you done?哦 上帝啊 卡洛斯你在干什么
564–I saw it when I drove by the dealership.经过汽车经销店的时候我看到了它
565–I thought Gabrielle will look beautiful in this.我想我的加布丽尔坐在里面肯定很漂亮
566–Carlos!卡洛斯
567–It cost me an arm and a leg.我可是花了大价钱
568–It’s got GPS navigation, 200 watt stereo system…它有 GPS 自动搜寻系统
569–It is beautiful.太漂亮了
570–So did I take your breath away?算是一个惊喜了吧
571–Absolutely.当然
572–Is it the best gift you’ve ever gotten?这是不是你得过最好的礼物呢
573–Gabrielle could see what this gesture had cost Carlos,加布丽尔知道这花了卡洛斯多少钱
574–so she responded the only way she knew how.所以她用她唯一知道的方式来报答
575–She had a feling the truth would’ve 她觉得反正她的丈夫永远
576–been lost on her husband anyway.都不会知道真相
577–After all, it’s the rare man who understands the value 毕竟 很少有人理解
578–of a single perfect rose.一支完美玫瑰的含义
579— Susan. - I hope you don’t mind.-苏珊 -我希望你不要介意
580–I came by early to help you set up.我想早点过来帮忙
581— Oh, um… - Hey, Susan.-这个 -嗨 苏珊
582–Don’t worry, we have everything under control.别担心 一切都在我们的掌控之下
583–Bongo! I don’t know why he barks at you.邦戈 我不明白它为什么老是冲你叫
584–I wouldn’t take it personally.我不是针对你
585–Dogs are very sensitive.狗是很敏感的动物
586–What’s up, Bongo?怎么了 邦戈
587–You never know what freaks them out, huh?你永远不知道是什么吓到了它们
588–In the distance, Susan thought she heard a bell ring.远远的 苏珊仿佛听到了一声警报
589–Is it a strange noise?是奇怪的响声吗
590–What is it? A weird smell?还是什么 奇怪的味道
591–Round one…had started.第一轮比赛开始
592–All I’m saying is 我想说的是
593–this whole it takes two to mess 婚姻是两个人的问题
594–up a marriage theory is bull.这话纯属无稽之谈
595–The problems that we have are because of her.我们的问题都在于她
596–That is not true, Rex.不是这样的 雷克斯
597–What have I been doing for the past 我在过去的 20 年
598–20 years that’s been so awful?有做过什么糟糕的事吗
599–You’re not saying anything because 你不能抱怨是因为
600–I’ve been a great husband.我一直以来都是个好丈夫
601–And it kills you to admit that.你却打死不愿意承认
602–Rex, I’m curious.雷克斯 我很好奇
603–Do you ever acknowledge the benefits of living with Bree?你有没有想过跟布里一起住的好处
604— Huh? - By your own admission,-什么 -根据你的叙述
605–your home’s always clean,你的家永远是干净的
606–your clothes always freshly pressed,衣服永远是慰平的
607–sounds like a wonderful cook,食物永远是好吃的
608–despite her flaws,除了她本身的过错
609–do you ever remember to say thank you?你有没有想过说声 谢谢
610— Thank you? - Yes.-说谢谢 -是的
611–Bongo! Get down! Down!邦戈 下去 下去
612— Go away. - Down. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.-走开 -下去 不好意思
613–So who’s the guy that lives across from Mrs. Huber again?那个 你刚说住在胡博太太街对面的 是谁
614–That’s Mr. Mullen. If he invites you in,是缪伦先生 他想邀请你去他家
615–you have to meet all of his pets.他会让你和所有的宠物打招呼
616–That’s ok. I love animals.那没关系 我喜欢动物
617–He’s a taxidermist.他收集动物标本
618–Oh, ok, thanks for the warning.哦 这样 谢谢提醒
619–Isn’t Mr. Mullen’s brother your divorce attorney?缪伦先生的兄弟是你的离婚律师吧
620–Uh, yes, yes, he was.是 他是
621–Can I say something?其实
622–In my heart, I still believe that you 在我心里 我一直相信你
623–and Karl are gonna get back together.和卡尔会最终复合
624— Really? - Oh, yeah.-是吗 -是的
625–I’ve never seen two people more in love.我再也没有见过比他们更相爱的了
626–She’s never gonna find that kind of 她再也不能找到另一个
627–chemistry with another man. Never.跟她有如此火花的男人 肯定不能
628–It was everything Susan could do to keep a smile on her face.苏珊 所能做的就是尽力保持微笑
629–Round two was underway,第二轮比赛开始
630–and she was already taking a beating.她已经遭遇了重重一击
631–You know, Mrs. Britt…你知道吗 布利特夫人
632–What Edie hadn’t counted on…伊迪 没有料到的是
633–I always liked…我很喜欢
634–Susan had someone in her corner.苏珊还有个小帮手
635–Mr. Rothwell, your fourth husband.罗斯威尔先生 你的第四任丈夫
636–He was my second husband. I’ve only been married twice.他是我第二任 我只结过两次婚
637–Twice? You weren’t married to the tattooed 两次吗 你没有跟那个满身纹身
638–guy they took away in handcuffs?最后被手铐铐走的那个人结婚
639–No, Julie, she wasn’t married to Javier.没有 朱莉 她没有跟哈维尔结婚
640–That was just one of her special friends.他只是她一个特别的朋友
641–I think we should change the subject.我觉得我们是不是应该换个话题
642–Unless you want to keep talking about it.除非你还想谈
643— Bongo, get down. - Wait.-邦戈 下去 -等一下
644— Let me show you something. - He loves that gravy.-你快看 -他超喜欢这个肉汁
645–Come. While you were in there tossing a salad,当你在那边做沙拉的时候
646–I taught him something.我教了他一些东西
647–Up. Oh…起来
648–Susan was furious with Edie 苏珊很恼怒 伊迪用一只狗
649–for using a dog to ingratiate herself with its owner.来博取他主人的好感
650–She was also furious with Mike for not 她也恼怒麦克
651–seing through this blatant maneuver.没有看出这一明显的作秀
652–But mostly…但她最恼怒的是
653–…I’m gonna get the desserts.我去拿甜点
654–…She was furious with herself for not having thought of it first.她自己没有先想到这一招
655–I can barely get him to sit.我连叫它坐下都不能
656–Best dog ever. Yes, you are.它是最好的狗 没错
657–I’ve never seen him walk on two legs.我从来没见它用两条腿走路过
658–He knows who to come to.他知道该听谁的
659–Here’s your dessert.甜点来了
660–Thank you. Mike, this looks yummy.谢谢 麦克 看上去好吃极了
661–Oh, look at that. Looks like bongo’s 看那 看上去邦戈
662–finally warming up to Susan.终于跟苏珊亲密起来
663–Ooh, we just got off on the wrong foot.我们只是一开始没有相处好
664–We’re best buddies now.我们现在是好朋友了
665–Oh, what a good boy!真乖
666— Bango, are you ok? - What’s wrong with him?-邦戈 你还好吧 -它怎么了
667–I don’t know.不知道
668–I’ve never heard him make that sound.从来没有听过它发出这样的叫声
669— You ok, fella? - Mom?-你还好吧 -妈妈
670–You all right?你还好吗
671–Where is your earring?你的耳环呢
672–You ok?你还好吗
673–Call the vet, the number’s on the fridge.打电话给兽医 电话在冰箱上
674–Tell him I’ll be right there.告诉他我马上到
675–Don’t worry.别着急
676–I’ll stay here and get everything cleaned up.我会在这儿把一切整理干净的
677–Thanks, Edie.谢谢 伊迪
678–Is there anything I can do?我能做些什么吗
679–No.不用了
680–How’s Bongo doing?邦戈怎么样了
681–I’m waiting to see if they’ll have to operate.我还在等 不知道要不要手术
682–Oh, god!天啊
683–I stopped and I got this for…我买了这个 给
684–I am just so sorry for this.我很抱歉
685–I’m really sorry I snapped at you. I just…对不起我吼了你 我只是
686— Oh, no, it’s ok. - Good news.-哦 没关系 -好消息
687— We won’t have to do surgery. - Oh, that’s great.-我们不用做手术了 -太好了
688–We’ve given him something to help pass the earring.我们给了它点药让它排出耳环
689–When he does, would you like us to retrieve it for you?你还想要你回你的耳环吗
690–I’m gonna say no.我想不用了
691–Ok. You should be able to take him home in about an hour.一小时后就可以带它回家了
692–Wow. You must be so relieved.这下你放心了
693–I’m sorry, I was just really worried.对不起 我只是太担心
694–It was your dog. I get it.那是你的狗 我理解
695–Actually, he was my wife’s dog,其实是我妻子的狗
696–one of the last thing’s she said to 在医院她离开前交代的
697–me in the hospital before she died 最后一件事
698–was to be sure I looked after 就是让我照顾好它
699–him and I promised her I would.我答应了她我会的
700–And just like that,就这样
701–Susan could suddenly see something she’d never seen before.苏珊明白了以前没有明白的事
702–He, uh, meant so much to her.它 对她很重要
703–Mike Delfino was still in love with his late wife.麦克·德尔非诺仍然爱着他死去的妻子
704–And if something had happened,如果有事发生
705–I would’ve felt like I’d failed her.我会觉得我让她失望了
706–I know that sounds stupid, but…我知道这听上去很傻 但是
707–And she knew right then,她现在明白
708–neither she nor Edie would be laying 她和伊迪都不能
709–claim to his heart any time soon.快速俘获他的心
710–No, it doesn’t. Not at all.不 这不傻 一点也不
711–So she decided, for now, she could 她决定 从现在开始
712–settle for just being his friend.她可以仅仅只是做他的朋友
713–This is for you.这是给你的
714–Well, for Bongo. You give it to him.给邦戈的 你交给它
715–Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind,没错 当我回头看这世界
716–it’s all so clear to me.一切都很清楚
717–The beauty that waits to be unveiled.那些等待被发现的美丽
718–The mysteries that long to be uncovered 那些没被发现的秘密
719–But people so rarely stop to take a look.但是人们很少停下来看一看
720–They just keep moving.他们总是埋头前进
721–It’s a shame, really.这真是个遗憾
722–There’s so much to see 其实他们能看到更多

This post is licensed under CC BY 4.0 by the author.

Desperate Housewives S01E01

使用 Page Object Model 来写 UI Test

Comments powered by Disqus.